minimalistic

I’ve said before that I don’t think you need to shoot an ultra-wide image capturing a magnificent vista to convey a feeling in an image.

On one of my regular trips to Craig y Nos Country Park with Dexter, I was drawn to some leaves overhanging the lake there.  I’d photographed the bare branch earlier this year when the frozen lake gave the image a sense of mystery.  Now, with lovely magenta leaves on it, that same branch told a different story: one of spring and new growth in stark contrast to the bare wood seen a couple of months ago.


See.  Photography can be art!

Fujifilm X-T2, Fujinon 55-200 f3.5-f4.8 at 75mm
1/125thof a second at f7.1, ISO 100
Tripod, self-timer release

Comments

  1. Photography is most definitely ART! And you do it so well! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts