I won something

A little while back I made a post about conspiracy theories.  You might remember it?

Anyway, at the same time I used the inspiration behind that post to write a letter to a car magazine I subscribe to about how Korean cars are threatening a New World Order with their latest sporty releases.

Well, it was named “Letter of the Month” and I’ve won a limited edition watch worth over £500.  It’s so exciting!  I’ve never won anything like this before.

If you’re interested, here’s a picture of my letter in “Evo” magazine


chuffed!
I always knew that years and years of practicing my writing here would ultimately lead to results.  But my win won’t change me.  Not one bit.  Apart from the new charges to read this site..... 

Now, does anyone want to buy a watch?

lovely

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts