calligg calig colligg posh writing

I’ve always enjoyed writing with a fountain pen.  Even in work where I used one every day to make notes or jot stuff down in meetings.  I always had (usually brown) ink on my hands!

Then the other day while bored and looking for something to do, I found some old calligraphy pens.  They were all blocked up and not working so I set about cleaning and re-inking them.

And now I’m hooked.  I love setting aside time to practice my art.

As well as fountain pens (I’ve got about 20) I also collect inks.  I’ve got 15 to choose from right across the colour spectrum.  But I keep coming back to my old favourite: brown.  I think it really suits the gothic style I’m tryinghard to perfect.

Anyway, if confirmation of my status as the World’s Most Boring Man were ever needed, here it is!

gothic charm dontchafink???

Comments

  1. Okay, FIRST...... LOL for the title of this post! Secondly, not boring at all! Learning Calligraphy is HARD! And 'back in the day' only the elite, educated monks could do it. So, you're in good company! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts