birds

Now I’m no wildlife photographer.  I know my limits: talent and equipment.  I have neither to do a decent job of capturing animals in their habitats.

But that doesn’t stop me from having a go, and over the winter and spring I travelled to Craig y Nos Country Park in the Swansea Valley to take pictures. Now, these were mainly of the landscape there but if I’m able to see a bird quickly I’ll try and make an image if I can.

These are my efforts.  If you are a committed bird photographer, please look away now!

Fujifilm X-T2, Fujinon 60mm f2.4
1/150thof a second at f4.0, ISO 100
hand held


Fujifilm X-T2, Fujinon 60mm f2.4
1/900thof a second at f4.0, ISO 100
hand held

Fujifilm X-T20, Canon FD 135mm f3.5
1/2000thof a second at f3.5, ISO 200
hand held

Comments

  1. Look away? Why? I think they're great....but I might be prejudiced......lol. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts