spot the difference

I know, I know.

I posted a very similar image back on 15 January.  But I re-visited Rhossili Bay for the first proper sunset of Spring a couple of weeks back. I also wanted to see whether there would be any differences between the image shot with my now dead Nikon D800 and its replacement, the Fujifilm X-T2.

The D800 is a full frame sensor, while the Fujifilm sports a cropped APS-C sensor.  It shouldn’t therefore be able to capture the same dynamic range as the Nikon.  I think it does though and the image stands up to anything I could have made with my Nikon. And at half the weight and size!

So, pardon me for repeating myself, but I think you’ll agree that it was worthwhile?

Fujifilm X-T2, Fujinon 10-24 f4.0 lens at 14mm
1/8thof a second at f11, ISO 200
tripod, self-timer release

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts